Used to measure the thermal radiation of the forehead.
Standards CE certified.
Instructions for Use
• Confirm that the screen is on body temperature mode.
• Aim the thermometer probe at the middle of the forehead and keep it vertical, with a distance of about 3cm-5cm.
• Press the measurement key, and after about 1 second, the ‘tick’ will display the measured value and the test is completed.
• If the measured value exceeds the temperature alarm point (the default temperature is 38⁰C), the ‘tick’ will issue five beeps for warning.
• When the temperature of the forehead is greatly affected by the change of ambient temperature, please aim at the earlobe and take a measurement from there.
Please keep the sensor and probe cavity clean, otherwise the accuracy of the measurement will be affected. Use a soft cloth or cotton bud to dip a small amount of alcohol to wipe the dirt and use it only after the alcohol completely evaporates.